14 Ways to Come Back to Love Every Day
Happy Valentine’s Day to you whether you are single or partnered!
I do love today as it’s a whole day to remind us all of the practice: Come Back to Love™.
BUT what about tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow?
Come back to love is a daily practice….actually it’s a moment-to-month practice. Our Intimate Puja Circles are a place where we get to practice love in action.
Every day, I have taken on these 14 beliefs and practices that support me in coming back to love at any time, in every moment….even when it’s hard.
Our tantra practice is helpful, too, of course! I invite you to join me in the 14 ways I practice Come Back To Love every day.
Here they are: 14 Ways to Come Back to Love™ every day (read them slowly)
- Treat others exactly how you want to be treated (even when you think they treat you poorly).
- Hold EVERYONE as the hugest vision of themselves no matter what.
- Never use the words “never” or “always” 😉
- Assume the person who hurt you was doing the best they could do in that moment.
- Remember that every single thing that happens is for your highest good.
- Love what is; exactly as it is.
- There’s another side to every story; and then another side to that one.
- Offer a loving, open-hearted perspective when your friend can’t find hers.
- Don’t participate in gossip.
- Wake up every morning and ask God what her intention is for today (for you).
- Listen to your intuition (your heart) and let go of doubt.
- Pray to remove the obstacles to loving.
- It’s easy to love those you consider lovable – now consciously and clearly choose to love those you tell yourself you couldn’t possibly love.
- Find and use the resources you need to attain the health, wealth, relationship, work goal, etc. that you want. In other words, allow yourself to RECEIVE.