This ancient yogic practice teaches you how to be awake in the world so that you can be fully alive, show up in all areas with love, and experience a deeper satisfaction in life.
Annual Summer Puja Party and Sleepover
Join us in a private home at 207 Depot Road, Hollis, NH 03049
Reserve your space – https://summer2018pujaparty.securechkout.com/
DETAILS FOR YOU:
SUMMER TIME AND THE PUJA IS LOVING!
Let’s get together, play, laugh, swim, soak, breathe, open, and love together!!
This is an invite only (via our Meetup group), pot luck, sleepover and Intimate Puja Circle!
• Looking to spend more time going deeper with each partner you encounter?
• Want to learn more about Tantra and take it into your life in a more profound way so it impacts your life and not just “in workshop?”
• Are you willing to stop saying “in my real life….” and come to experience complete integration of body/mind, self and One, spirituality and sexuality?
The Intimate Puja Circle – Advanced Practice – will offer an opportunity to go deeper into the practice and with your community, if you choose to. The first half of the evening will be shorter as well, leaving more room for connection during the Puja Circles in the second half of the night!
This Intimate Puja Circle is for those who have been practicing with me for 3 months or longer. This Summer Pool Party and Puja is for intermediate and advanced practitioners and students.
If you have not worked with me (Robyn) before but have done other workshops on Tantra, relationship and intimacy – there is a short phone interview required so that we can assess whether the Advanced Practice Intimate Puja Circle is best for you.
Please email me privately email@example.com so that we can set up a time to talk.
A Puja, in Sanskrit, means reverence, honor, worship and adoration. It’s used by the Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, and others — as a ceremony to honor a very special occasion; it’s also used more often as part of asacred ritual – a practice to support opening to the wisdom of the Divine — your Source.
Intimate Puja Circle – Advanced Practice, will be a place to:
• Share a deeper and sacred connection with the Intimate Puja community
• Learn and practice Tantra, yoga, meditation and other tools and techniques for expansion, awakening and living a joyful, peaceful, abundant life
• Practice authentic relating with one another; take risks, make choices, honor your boundaries
• Experience deep connections with those interested in sacred sexuality, energy, expanded orgasm, conscious relationship, spirituality – people like YOU!
Questions You May Have:
Please email me to set up a time to talk if you are unsure whether this Advanced Practice Intimate Puja is for you or not. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safety and Consent
Every workshop you take with Robyn will be a safe and sacred event. Robyn will provide specific guidelines around conscious communication, being at choice, honoring your “yes” and your “no” (learning how), touch only with permission and how to navigate these aspects of intimacy in a safe and healthy way. You will always be at choice as to how you participate. Your consent is imperative, and expected.