*Note: you must have attended 3 Intimate Puja Circles with me in the last year to attend this Advanced Puja*
Now in its 16th year, Intimate Puja Circles™ are the place to connect with like-minded souls on a spiritual journey toward LOVE.
Intimate Puja Circles™ are for singles and couples looking to:
* Discover their innate beauty inside and let go of limiting beliefs
* Live from a place of loving kindness and compassion more often
* Understand the link between tantra and amazingly deep and present connection with others (and with yourself)
* Enjoy an evening of conscious communication and non-sexual touch that heals and feels oh-so-good!
* Connect to a community of amazing people with open hearts and minds
The sanskrit word ‘puja’ means worship and describes a sacred ritual that honors the wisdom inside each of us and supports us in opening our hearts to love and deeper intimacy.
Intimate Puja Circles™ created by Robyn Vogel of Come Back to Love® are a place to bring mindfulness to all connections, move your body and release stress, learn something about the ancient practice of Tantra from an embodied and spiritual perspective, be playful and meet soulful, spiritual, loving folks part of a larger Puja Community.
WHAT WE DO:
• Be playful with other curious, open, juicy, soulful singles and couples
• Learn and practice tantra, yoga, meditation
• Be in a room with folks willing to be honest and open their hearts
• Experience deep connections with those interested in sacred sexuality, expanded orgasm, conscious relationship, spirituality – people like YOU!
This special evening begins with invitations to connect with each other in light and playful ways — always with the opportunity to go as deep as you choose. Single or coupled, you’ll experience Tantric Intimacy exercises as a way to say ‘hello’, get to know one another, mingle and connect.
WHAT PARTICIPANTS SAY:
“The class was amazing!!! I didn’t expect to meet my partner there but — there he was. I couldn’t be happier!”
“It’s so amazing to walk into a room of “strangers” and walk out feeling in love with everyone!”
“I didn’t think I’d be able to connect with anyone there. I was so surprised, and delighted, how easy it was to enjoy myself with every man in that room! Thank you Robyn, for your excellent facilitation skills. I felt totally safe!”
“This is a very special event; a non-threatening, yet deep and authentic way to meet others. I’ve been online dating for years and it’s just not for me. I’ve met some really good people at your events.”
1. What if I’m in relationship?
Being in relationship doesn’t exclude you from coming! These rituals will be invitations to connect with yourself and one another – you’ll be at choice as how you do that. There are typically a mix of singles and couples at the events.
2. What should I wear?
Be comfortable but also celebratory! Wear yoga pants or something with a draw string around the waist; bring sarongs, scarves, dresses, etc.
3. Do I need to bring anything?
Yes, FRIENDS!! And your water bottle. You are also welcome to bring healthy snacks to share after the Puja.
4. What if I have questions, I’m nervous. Email: email@example.com
SAFETY AND CONSENT
Every workshop you take with Robyn will be a safe and sacred event. Robyn provides specific guidelines around conscious communication, being at choice, honoring your “yes” and your “no” (learning how), touch only with permission and how to navigate these aspects of intimacy in a safe and healthy way. You’ll always be at choice as to how you participate. Your consent is imperative, and expected.
This is a heart-opening, loving, sensual, non-sexual, clothing on, sacred and spiritual event where consent is taught, learned and expected.