Who We Are
Come Back to Love, Inc.® at https://comebacktolove.com is owned by Robyn Vogel and offers group events, professional trainings, individual and couples coaching and counseling to help you deepen your intimate connections with yourself and others, allowing you to come back to and live from a place of love.
Types of Personal Data We Collect
Come Back to Love, Inc.® collects personal data, such as names or email address, that you provide voluntarily either through filling out the information on our website, when you sign up for an Intimate Puja Circle event, individual or couples coaching program, and with written and verbal permission at workshops, conferences and other events. This personal data includes but is not limited to:
- Contact information: Such as your first name, last name, email address, telephone number, billing and shipping addresses that allow us to stay in contact with you and provide you with the product or service you requested.
- Financial information: The details you provide when you sign up for an event, program or coaching service offered Come Back to Love, Inc.® Information such as a credit card number, credit card expiration date, and credit card verification code are collected. This information is stored in our system via a third-party vendor that protects your information and we are not able to view the full details.
- Transaction information: Information from you that is added to our system when you sign in for a free gift, offer, sign up for an event or coaching package, or sign up to download a particular service, product or offering. When you sign in a unique marker is applied that allows us to track your activity as it is relevant to serving you. For instance, the forms you’ve completed, events you’ve attended and appointments you’ve scheduled. Tracking this helps us better provide information that may be important to you.
Your information is retained in a customer relations system, back end databases, along with system log files and it is never shared with any third party vendors or partners.
We use unique identifiers on our site, called “cookies”, to keep track of information about visitors to our site to understand how people are finding us, and to offer a commission on occasion to affiliates. This data is stored for 30 days and then our system deletes it.
How We Use Your Information
We take pride in running a successful Relationship and Intimacy Coaching business and in providing you with useful content that helps you heal past wounds and keep passion, romance, love and sex alive in your life and relationships. We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide the events, services, products and programs you requested.
- To provide you with useful content to help you create and maintain conscious loving relationships that last, as well create powerful shifts that start you on the path back to love.
- To advertise and promote our services to you so we can present you with the information and guidance you request (use of your information to do this is done with your consent where it is required by law).
- To increase our visibility, provide consistency, promote and advertise other useful products and services via our newsletters and emails (you receive these promotions only with your permission and where your consent is required by applicable law).
- To provide ongoing communication with you; and
We do not and will never share your information with any third parties.
Your Choice / Opt Out
You always have the choice to stop receiving our information and promotions by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of each email message sent by us.
You have the right to have access to and view the information we have stored about you in our system. You also have the right to have this information deleted.
To make these requests, please contact our Data Protection Officer, Meg Gehan at Meg@ComeBacktoLove.com.
Our Policy Towards Children
Our products, services and content are intended to be used and accessed by adults over the age of 18. We do not screen for age. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at Meg@ComeBacktoLove.com so we can remove the information and delete any contact record your child has created with us.
Last modified – May 29, 2018